Welcome to Ampel traductions,
I am an independant French-German/English-German translator based in Annecy, France. Since 2005, I successfully translate specialized and standard texts, often as a byproduct of my particular main job assignment until I decided to go independant in 2015. Throughout my career in information technology, knowledge management and retrieval, I acquired the specific concepts and terminology in this field allowing me to translate your texts accurately. In every project, good customer service and punctual delivery are vital to me.
Key facts about me:
- German native speaker, born and raised in Hamburg, Germany
- Bachelor’s degree in library, media & information science from the University of applied sciences, Hamburg, Germany
- Master’s degree in natural language processing of the University Paris 10, France
- Continuing education certificate in software architecture
- Two published scientific articles in English and French
- Working experiences include search engine research project management, web development and work in the field of international library cooperation.